A. Human Hypertension Studies:
1. Detection of hypertension using glucuronidated metabolic products. US patent #7,695,927 (4/13/10)
2. Detection of hypertension using glucuronidated metabolic products: inhibitor (drug) screening tools. US patent #8,409,821 (4/2/13)
3. Detection of hypertension using immunoreactive metabolic products. US patent #6,440,682 and 6,534,282 (2 divisional patents issued on 8/27/02 & 3/18/2003, respectively).
B. Glycosylated transcriptional Factors, Glycosylated c-myc, p53, NF-kB
1. Glycosylated site-specific antibodies and anti-cancer compounds. US patent #10,317,409 (6/11/19)
C. TGF-beta subunit antibody production
1. Form-specific antibody production for cancer biomarkers, NAG-1, H6D and other TGF-beta subfamily. US patent #9,212,221 (12/15/15)
D. Microarray Technology
1. Chip production, hybridization, and data interpretation for antibody and protein microarrays. US patent #8,765,641 (7/1/14)
E. Other Patents
1. Assessment of oxidant stress in vitro and in vivo. US patent #6,812,212 (11/2/04).
2. Augmentation of wound healing by elF4E mRNA and EGF mRNA. US patent #7,202,226 (4/10/2007).
3. Bio-preservatives: A method for retarding bacterial growth in food by adding nitrate-rich plant extracts such as broccoli, Chinese cabbage and celery. USpatent #6,217,925 (4/17/2001).